To meet today’s challenging world of healthcare, it is crucial to understand the various regulatory requirements affecting practices and having the most modern standards in place. MMHCS can provide you with guidance and solutions you can count on.
– Vanessica John, MSW, MPA[MMHCS] provided support to our participation in the AQICC-MU project, specifically supporting the Data Accuracy & Reporting Group (DARG).
Deputy Director, Clinical Affairs
California Primary Care Association (CPCA)
Prospective Payment System (PPS) rate setting planning and evaluation!
Technical Guidance of financial planning for a new service site!
Assistance in Medi-Cal and Medicare cost report audits!
Development of internal audit plans!
Accounting & Financial Scope
We provide several services under the scope of finances. These include:
- Financial Analysis
- Assisting in and providing of development of financial reports
- Revenue recognition
- Cash Flow planning
- Planning for computer systems clean up
- Assisting in the preparation of Government required reports such as UDS, OSHPD and Cost Reports
- Preparation of grants
- Technical guidance and support
- Financial computer system evaluation and implementation